This is Fred. He is a homeless person that lives on the river. At least I have a home. All he has is a plastic kayak and a small plastic cooler that he found. I give him food when I have left over road kill. Fred is a good guy. He is on his way to Jacksonville so see his friend, Rick. More about Rick later.Saturday, January 26, 2008
Strange Guy I Met on the St. John's River
This is Fred. He is a homeless person that lives on the river. At least I have a home. All he has is a plastic kayak and a small plastic cooler that he found. I give him food when I have left over road kill. Fred is a good guy. He is on his way to Jacksonville so see his friend, Rick. More about Rick later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment