Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Boat


This is my boat and home. I live on the St. John's River in Central Florida. The interior of the boat is a lot nicer than the exterior. You have to see it to believe it. My costs are low. I live by foraging in the woods and fishing. I get water from the river. It's really not a bad life. Hope you visit soon.

3 comments:

Dennis D said...

Gee you have a very nice boat....how much horse power. You also have some handsom friends and family members. I see your picture was taken on a boat...it looks different than that piece of crap you call home.

Outdoorguy said...

Nice sailboat. It looks lime mine. Which was stolen last year.
Could it be?

Outdoorguy said...

Seems the closer i look at the pic. the more I think this was my boat.
i'm going to call the police to check this out!